CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 05 : Just Cards - Friendship

Im joining the Peachy Challenge for the first time wohooo ! 
The theme for it was a friendship card !
 So i came up with this an ice cream sundae. 
Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream 
Is my best friend right now lol
 Im pregnant and just loveee eating it any any time of the day
 So for now Ice Cream is my sweet friend !

For this card i used the cricut cartridge Sweet Treats for the ice cream sundae. 
Then I added the Peachy Faces Everyday Character to the bottom flavor
 And for the top I added one from the Princess Face Assortment .
The setiment is from My Creative Time
 Tenny Tag Gretting set .
 I also added some of my brand new twine from the Twinery around the border of the balck paper and for a mini bow on the sentiment ;)
And the small details were stickles on the top looking like a cherry and for the sprinkles i used liquid pearls :)
Love Cynthia

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!! LOVE the sprinkles! I'm SO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The faces are so cute on you ice cream. I was a big fan of ice cream when I was pregnant too. I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute!! I love this cut and the twine border!! Adorable!!
    When I was pregnant everything made me nauseous :o( Good Luck with your baby!! Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete