CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

candle candle candle !

Have you checked out the peachy challenge ?
 Well time is ticking and its almost over :( so i had to rush my self into the craf troom while my baby Nathalya is sleeping to create something !
 We had to use a candle .. this was def out of my box type of challenge but i was dying to do it ! :) 
I really wanted to do something to put in my baby's room as a decoration :) and this is what i came up with. !
I used create a critter CC. for the cute little sheep :)


Here you can see that its a candle :) 
I also used the my creative time oval stitched die and her stamp set you had me at chocolate :) 
and some twine from the twinery !
I really wanted to make the little oval to stand up so i used some push pins in the candle :)
The background paper is from Bo Bunny .
And i added a couple of stars around it with some cute Cherub Faces and Dolly Dumplins 
Gotta Go link it up ! 
Thanks for stopping by 
Love Cynthia




5 comments:

  1. Awww! This is so sweet!! Thanks so much for joining in on the Peachy Keen Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! Is this ever cute! I'm so glad you found time to play with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I saw this and thought it would be for a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I can never get the pieces of my lamb to line up! Looks like yours is perfect! I love the embossing on it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adddoreee this!!!! This little lamb is so adorable!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at peachy keen this week
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete