CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Quick card

Good morning everybody :) well today is a busy day were heading out to my inlaws in a bit but before i left i really wanted to do a quick card and join the made especially for you challenge to use 3 balloons so i did a super quick card ! i used holiday cakes CC . I used the cute elephant that comes with a heart but hid the heart using my gypsy and added some balloons using the celebrations CC . 
AND THIS IS HOW IT TURNED OUT !!

I used My Minds Eye paper miss caroline and Echo Park for the little elephant :)

Also some peachy keen Dolly Dumplins and My creative Time Wow so many Candles :)

This is how it looks from the side popped dotted the balloons and the elephant :)

Thanks for stopping by gotta go :)
Enjoy your weekend
Love Cynthia 

Linking it up to Challenge #3  - Made Especially for you




2 comments:

  1. Super sweet! I love the expressions on the balloons! Great idea to tie the balloons around the elephants trunk! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! love that little elephant

    ReplyDelete